We are working towards establishing a world-class Center for Excellence for Indian performing arts that will serve as a globally accessible state-of-the-art repository for authentic artistic content and traditions
- Curate and present uniquely ideated Indian performing arts events in India and USA, with specific focus on cross-platform collaboration between artistes of various genres
- Host periodic lectures, workshops and teaching camps by acknowledged experts and make it accessible to audiences worldwide.
- Identify and promote promising talent with a level playing field for all aspirants
- Highlight diverse indigenous art forms such as Kathakali, Tevaram, Koodiyattam, Yakshagana, Bhagavata Mela, etc. that are under-represented
- Compile and archive expert content into a world-class globally accessible repository
- Createmobile apps inuser-friendly contemporary format to attract younger audiences and kindle their interest in Classical Music and allied art forms.
- Publish our monthly magazine featuring high-quality content including articles, columns, photographs targeted towards the younger generation of rasikas.
- Curate an online radio channel that produces and broadcasts content sourced from several thousand hours of recordings from our archives
- Periodically release select content as albums & books (electronic and hardcopy)